Internal Audit, Risk and Governance
Walena Africa Capital offers a wide spectrum of support to assist your Internal Audit Department to be successful in their activities. Our offering includes from providing resources to enable to meet your annual audit deadlines as agreed with the Audit Committee, up to accepting engagements for the end-to-end management of an Internal Audit Department.
This model offers you the benefit to obtain highly skilled and experienced resources to take the load off you and to your department to cater for those unplanned audits and investigations you are required to do from time to time.
We offer solutions in the following areas:
- Corporate & Investment Banking
- Casino, Gaming, & Hospitality
- Consulting & other Services
Standardised Audit Programs and Capability:
- Procure-to-Pay (Procurement & Finance)
- Hire-to-Retire (Human Resources & Payments)
- Plan-to-Produce (Production to Inventory)
- Month-End Close Process (Financial)
- Quote-to-Cash / Order-to-Cash (Sales Process)
- Acquire-to-Retire (Fixed Assets)
We can assist you with the following Internal Audit Activities:
- Annual planning, including the design of the Enterprise Risk Heat map and prioritisation.
- Engagement planning, including IT, Operational, Financial and ESG Considerations per Audit.
- Collation and preparation of the quarterly or annual reports.
- Compiling of the Combined Assurance Reports.
- Reporting on the progress made by business with regards to the deployment of agreed solutions.
- Provide you with staff to support the testing processes.
Our planning and execution of audits are complying with the requirements of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and can be included in Integrated Reporting Practises as defined in King 4.
The next step is in your hands.
Contact us for a discussion to see how we can assist you to meet your annual commitment to the Board by using our skills and resources to our benefit.
Risk and Governance
- Enterprise Risk Management
- functional assessments
- risk assessments
- formulation of risk management frameworks
- formulation and expression of risk appetite
- Process and control
- Combined Assurance
- Assessment of governance structures
- Compliance reviews
- Compliance functional assessments