Information Technology Audit
Information Technology and Cyber Security audits are complex and require a specific set of skills to ensure that it is done in line with the risk profile of the business.
Most Internal Audit Departments do not have sufficient work for these personnel, and it does not make sense to hire them on a full-time basis as the appropriate value cannot be obtained from them.
By engaging Walena Africa Capital, we offer you the resources you need, when you need them at an annual cost-sensitive price point.
The team is ISACA qualified and subscribers to the ISACA code of ethics and the methodology applied is aligned with the Institute of Internal Auditors to ensure consistency throughout the Walena Africa Capital product offering.
We can assist you with the following Internal Audit Activities:
- Annual planning, including the design of the ICT / IT Risk Heat map and prioritisation.
- Engagement planning for your elected audits to be performed.
- Assist in the collation and preparation of the quarterly or annual reports.
- Reporting on the progress made by business with regards to the deployment of agreed solutions.
- Provide you with staff to support the testing processes.
The next step is in your hands.
Contact us for a discussion to see how we can assist you to meet your annual commitment to the Board by using our skills and resources to our benefit.
- Policy and Procedure reviews (including enforcement)
- National Operating Centre Reviews
- POPI and PAIA Compliance Reviews
- Information Security Assessments
- Change Management
- Backup and Recovery
- Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery
- Information Technology Governance
- Access and Profile Management
- Service Management
- Incident Management
- Data Centre Reviews
- Third-Party Contract and Compliance
- Data Migration Reviews
- System Development Life Cycle
- Configuration Management
- Patch and Vulnerability Management
- IT budget and Cost Management
- Service Level Agreement Management
- Information Technology Risk Management
- Performance Monitoring and Reporting